- www to non-www redirection – non-redirected, 301 redirect the following URL’s below to http://www.xxxxxxx.net.au to avoid self content duplication.
- Google PageRank – 0 – Website PageRank is too low. The PageRank goes from 0 to 10. New websites start at PR0 and authority websites, like Twitter.com, have a PR10. Websites with a high PageRank are crawled more frequently and their outgoing links have more passing juice.
- Domain Authority – 5/100
- Page Authority – 14/100
- Site age in year – 2 years
- Google analytics setup – None, setup Google analytics tool. GWA collect and measure information about visitor activity on a website. Well interpreted web traffic data is invaluable in determining a successfully web strategy and assessing the effectiveness of a website
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tool – None, setup Google & Bing Webmaster tool and Bing Webmaster tool, this tools allow us to diagnose website technical related issues of the site such as crawling and indexing issues.
- Robot.txt setup – None, Your website doesn’t have a robots.txt file – this can be problematic. A robots.txt file allows you to restrict the access of search engine robots that crawl the web and it can prevent these robots from accessing specific directories and pages. It also specifies where the XML sitemap file is located.
- Sitemap.xml setup -Your website does not have an XML sitemap – this can be problematic. A sitemap lists URLs that are available for crawling and can include additional information like your site’s latest updates, frequency of changes and importance of the URLs. This allows search engines to crawl the site more intelligently.We recommend that you create an XML sitemap for your website and submit it to both Google Webmaster Tool and Bing Webmaster Tool. It is also good practice to specify your sitemap’s location in your robots.txt file.
- Sitemap page setup – None, create HTML sitemap for the site, Matt Cutts recommended to setup HTML sitemap as it is a good way to distribute Page Rank on your site. This is important for usability and SEO purposes as well.
- Google listing – None, create Google places listing as it is one of the most important local SEO ranking factors. Google listing allows you to be listed on Google map, so that your clients or customers can easily locate you.
Optimization – Recommendations
- Homepage – Website homepage needs a redesign. Try to make it more organize.
- Heading Tag– Your website does not use HTML headings. Consider using the heading as a marketing tag line, add keywords and make attractive to the visitors. H1 is the most important tag and it should be present on every page and provide a good heading text that can attract the visitor’s attention. Search spiders pay attention to the words used in the h1 tag as it should contain a basic description of the page content, just as the page title does.
- Keywords density – No keyword density. Keywords density and consistency are notable factors for optimal page SEO. Preferred keywords should have higher keywords density indicating their importance. Optimally, preferred keywords should also be consistently utilized in multiple essential areas of the page such as title, description meta tag, h1 through h6 headings, alt image attributes, backlinks and internal links anchor text.
- Internal links /Deep links – None, consider implementing internal linking. Internal linking is important in establishing site structure and spreading link juices.